Monday, 24 December 2012

INTRODUCTION TO INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (FCC123) Week IV


THE FISRT QUIZ OF THE MONTH
In the end of October 2012, I had my first test about Information and Computer Technology (ICT) in the Lecture Theater (LT1-02). The questions were given in a piece of paper and I had to finish all in one hour and a half. Then, I answered all the questions carefully because they were a bit difficult and the questions were also discussed about our presentations, Information Management (IM). However, I could finish all the questions in one hour, and then I submitted to my lecturer, Miss Khairunnisha. I wish I could get full marks and also could understand what had been learnt three weeks before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Profiles

My name is Muhammad Yazid and I am from Aceh, Indonesia. I was born on 1st of January 1992. I am a student at Albukhary International University (AiU) and I am studying in Foundation Studies Program (FSP).
I like to play football, roller-blade and guitar.
I love listening to music and watching movie.
My favorite colors are blue, pink, white, and black.
My lovely bands are Simple Plan, Sum41, One Direction, Linkin Park and ST12.

Globe Map

©Muhammad Yazid - Powered ByBlogger Thanks to Blogger Templates | punta cana dominican republic