THE FIRST MID-TRIMESTER EXAM
In this week, I had my first mid-trimester exam at night at 8.30pm to 10.00pm. It was on Monday 12th of November 2012. The exam was in examination hall 2, CFS building level 2. I was able to answer all the questions even though I was sick in that night. Moreover, the exam was a little bit easier than test one, because the questions were given in multiple choices and I also prepared well before the exam. My classmates and I had to finish all the questions in one hour and a half.
One day after exam, my lecturer had finished marking all the exam papers and she passed up to us according to the highest mark. It was on Wednesday 14th of November 2012, and it was morning class. In that morning, my lecturer called our names and passed up the exam papers accordingly. I was very upset when I got my exam paper because my mark was 31 over 40. After my lecturer giving the exam papers, she continued with discussing on our exam question and there were a lot of benefits when we discussed them again.
In addition, that week was a very nice week because it had a lot of holidays. Firstly, Depavaly day, it was on Tuesday. That day was a celebration day for Tamil or Indian people in Malaysia. Another holiday was Islamic first year or the first Muharram. It was a holiday for Muslim people in Malaysia and all over the world.

No comments:
Post a Comment