Tuesday, 25 December 2012

INTRODUCTION TO INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (FCC123) Week VII

RECAP AND TRANSACTION PROCESSING SYSTEM (TPS)
      After having a week holiday, my class-mates and I continued study in week seven and we were taught about TPS (Transaction Processing System). Before that, our lecturer, Miss Khairunnisha explained us a little bit about recap from previous class. There were Information, System, Three basic interacting components of system, and CBIS (Computer Base Information System). It was on Tuesday class 27th of September 2012 and we enjoyed afternoon class at 4.00pm till 5.00pm. In that week, I have learnt all about function or rules of CBIS that support competitive advantage, support business decision making and support business operation & processes. 
Transaction Processing System (TPS) is the transaction processing system records the data from everyday operations throughout every division or department in the organization. Each division or department is connected through the TPS to provide useful information to management levels throughout the company. These are the features of TPS such as; one TPS for each department, used by operational personnel and supervisory levels, TPS is the backbone of an organization’s information systems, monitor, collect, store and process data generated from business transaction. However, the components of TPS that used in transactions are  People as The user of the information system is the person belonging to the organisation that owns the transaction system, Participants are the people who conduct the information processing /  participants of the system as they directly enter transactions and perform validation, hardware, and software.
In the last class of the week, Thursday 29th of September 2012 my lecturer taught us about Bibliography in tutorial class. It was taught about how we used it in our group project, Information System in Seulawah Hypermarket. It was an easy way how we could use the Bibliography as our references in our group project. This was an example of my Bibliography that I did in my tutorial class in the week eighth.

Bibliography

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Profiles

My name is Muhammad Yazid and I am from Aceh, Indonesia. I was born on 1st of January 1992. I am a student at Albukhary International University (AiU) and I am studying in Foundation Studies Program (FSP).
I like to play football, roller-blade and guitar.
I love listening to music and watching movie.
My favorite colors are blue, pink, white, and black.
My lovely bands are Simple Plan, Sum41, One Direction, Linkin Park and ST12.

Globe Map

©Muhammad Yazid - Powered ByBlogger Thanks to Blogger Templates | punta cana dominican republic