Saturday, 29 December 2012

INTRODUCTION TO INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (FCC123) Week XI

Testing and Discussing before Final Exam.
Week eleven was on Thursday, 27th of December 2012 in tutorial class. My classmates and I were given a test according to final exam and it was just a recap from week one until week twelve. However, it was a little bit challenge when I did not know about the recap from week ten, because I was not able to attend the previous class because of the martial art tournament in UiTM Pulau Pinang a week before. I had had my times in UiTM for five days and I could not attend to the class in week ten as the week that my lecturer, Miss Khairunnisha taught us about Web Application and Internet. Moreover, after doing the test, we continued with discussing and marking papers that we did before. Alhamdulillah I did the best on the test even thought I was confused all about them. Therefore, I had to do my best on preparation to final exam because it was a second last week of teaching weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Profiles

My name is Muhammad Yazid and I am from Aceh, Indonesia. I was born on 1st of January 1992. I am a student at Albukhary International University (AiU) and I am studying in Foundation Studies Program (FSP).
I like to play football, roller-blade and guitar.
I love listening to music and watching movie.
My favorite colors are blue, pink, white, and black.
My lovely bands are Simple Plan, Sum41, One Direction, Linkin Park and ST12.

Globe Map

©Muhammad Yazid - Powered ByBlogger Thanks to Blogger Templates | punta cana dominican republic