Tuesday, 25 December 2012

INTRODUCTION TO INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (FCC123) Week IX

GROUP PROJECT
       Week nine was on Tuesday, 11 December 2012 in usual class Lecture Theater room 1. My friends and I were given a group task about Information System in Air Asia Flight Company. Actually, we did it without discussion among us because some of us were busy with group report project in an organization. Week nine was a busy week with a lot of project, especially group project. I was able to lead my group as possible as I could, because I was a leader for my group. On Thursday class was 13 December 2012 in computer lab. My lecturer gave us another assignment that carries a lot of mark from Introduction to Information Technology (FCC123). It was a group project as well and the project was creating website. However, I was not good in leadership but my friends still chose me as their leader in this group project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Profiles

My name is Muhammad Yazid and I am from Aceh, Indonesia. I was born on 1st of January 1992. I am a student at Albukhary International University (AiU) and I am studying in Foundation Studies Program (FSP).
I like to play football, roller-blade and guitar.
I love listening to music and watching movie.
My favorite colors are blue, pink, white, and black.
My lovely bands are Simple Plan, Sum41, One Direction, Linkin Park and ST12.

Globe Map

©Muhammad Yazid - Powered ByBlogger Thanks to Blogger Templates | punta cana dominican republic